'C' Descant Recorder
Owner's Manual ~ Fingering Chart
The Hornby 100H Descant is a great choice of recorder for beginners of all ages looking to take up this fantastic instrument.
Featuring a classic dark plastic body and cream colour mouthpiece this 1-piece recorder has been one of a best-selling products with schools, teachers and private tutors due to their fantastic durability, high quality tone and superb value.
Perfect for both ensemble and solo work, each recorder has air-tight double-sleeve joints ensuring exact tuning throughout the tonal range, and ease of play at all levels.
• Manufactured from high quality plastics.
• Popular with schools and colleges.
• Extremely affordable for both the private student and education authorities:
- 1 piece construction
- Cream colour mouthpiece
- Dark Brown plastic body
- Complete Recorder Outfit
The Package also comes with Learn To Play Recorder CD and Learning Book
10 Easy Lessons For Young Beginners/Children by Andrew Scott.
Includes CD, 48 Page Colour Booklet & Poster
- For Beginners
- Ideal For Young Children
- Includes 48 Page Colour Booklet & Chord Poster
- No previous knowledge or experience necessary
- Suitable for all types of recorder
- Easy to follow lesson-by-lesson format
- Play music from the very first lesson
- All music examples recorded in stereo onto the enclosed CD so you can hear how each example sounds
- Play along with the backing band as you learn
1. Learn to read and play recorder music using easy to read music notation.
2. Learn to play one full octave using both hands.
3. Learn a repertoire of well-known children's songs.
4. Learn basic music theory and how it applies to the recorder.
5. Learn the correct fingerings & playing techniques.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.