Antoni Violin Outfit 1/8 Size Including Hard Case, Bow & Rosin, Music Stand and Bag, Violin Tuner, Teach Yourself Violin DVD
Complete as ‘ready to play’ outfits and designed to meet the specific needs of both beginner and intermediate violin players.
Each model is durable and sturdily built with a two-piece basswood back, maple ribs, satin neck, hardwood fingerboard and nut, with laminated spruce the chosen wood for the table.
A lightweight, alloy tailpiece with integral adjustable fine tuners, smooth operational hardwood tuning pegs and maple bridge, ensures accurate tuning, whilst a Dresden patterned hardwood chinrest.
Finished in antique brown gloss with double body purfling, the Antoni ‘Violin’ Series violins, are complete with a round wood bow fitted with natural white horse hair and decorative mounted hardwood frog, accessories include twin bow holder and rosin.
Violins are delicate instruments and the Antoni ‘Violin’ Series surpasses itself with the inclusion of a ‘shaped’, ‘nil gravity’ hard foam case with shoulder straps and large external pocket. On the inside, the violin fits snugly within a plush lined fitted interior with an internal accessory pocket.
- Two-Piece Basswood Back
- Maple Ribs
- Double Purfling
- Laminated Spruce Table
- Satin Finish Neck With Gloss Finish Scroll
- High Gloss Antique Brown Varnish
- Hardwood Fingerboard And Nut
- Hardwood Tuning Pegs
- Hardwood Endpin
- Dresden Pattern Hardwood Chinrest
- Round Wood Bow Fitted With Natural White Horse Hair
- Decorative Mounted Hardwood Frog
- Shaped ‘Nil-Gravity’ Hard Foam Case Incorporating Large External Music Pocket And Shoulder Straps
- Plush Lined Fitted Interior And Lid With Internal Accessory Pocket And Twin Bow Holder